Select your shelf-stable organic food options from the menu above.
A STRONG INVESTMENT. When paper currency loses value, food remains valuable for as long as people are still eating. In disaster emergency scenarios, it's vital to have extra food around to weather the storm. There's no better investment than investing in necessities for your own survival.
You could invest in gold, silver, real estate, or public stocks, but how many of those assets can you eat? Even if food prices only rise at the target inflation rate of 2%, you'll have your own store of food that keeps its value. At a minimum, you're earning 2% annual returns on your investment.
Do your grocery shopping with a bucket and preserve your wealth.
STORAGE TIMES. The Church of Latter Day Saints reports that foods preserved and stored properly at cool temperatures can last in excess of 30 years.
OPTIONS. Using the menu above, select your food options from those listed below.
- Stone-ground organic corn grits (polenta)
- Organic whole red wheat flour (whole wheat)
- Organic white wheat flour
- Organic rolled quick oats
- Organic semolina wheat penne rigate
- Organic medium grain brown rice
- Organic dry roasted peanuts
- Organic whole raw cashews
- Organic hulled hemp seeds
- Organic black beans
- Organic green lentils
- Organic shredded coconut
- Organic flax seed oil
Fruits & Vegetables
- Organic dried banana chips
- Organic raisins
- Organic dried apricots
- Organic dried apple rings
- Vinegar: good for pickling fresh vegetables grown in a garden.
Vacuum-sealed, preserved for long-term shelf storage.
Seal using Cabela's food vacuum sealer or similar. Standard bucket size. Salted meat and jerky to be offered later. Seeds coming later.